RPG Fantasy and Writers' Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~RPG F.a.W.K.~

HomeTestLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leaving the group

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blainetheangel

Blainetheangel

Leaving the group Empty
PostSubject: Leaving the group   Leaving the group Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:54 pm

So as some of you may have notice, I haven't roleplayed my character in about, 5-6 pages of posts. Although I was excited to roleplay with the group again after all these years, I just don't seem to want to now. So I'm deleting my posts, and if you have interacted with my character you should probably edit that out. /Maybe/ if I get interested in a few months I'll bring in my character in again, a fresh start, but I just can't find interest in it at the moment. I'll probably keep reading the roleplay though, so if I do decide to join again later I won't fall behind.
-Cheers
Back to top Go down
Eraydon
Admin
Eraydon

Leaving the group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the group   Leaving the group Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:56 pm

Aw Angie, we'll miss you! D: We were excited about seeing you back again after all these years, too. But I understand. If roleplaying ever sparks your interest again, you know where to find us ^_^
<3

Oh, and you don't have to delete- it's no problem- we'll just remember your character mysteriously vanished during the battle. XD
Back to top Go down
https://rpgfawk.rpg-board.net
Eraydon
Admin
Eraydon

Leaving the group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the group   Leaving the group Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:58 pm

(just when we were finally about to begin, too. ROFL...) XD
Back to top Go down
https://rpgfawk.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Leaving the group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the group   Leaving the group Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving the group
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Fantasy and Writers' Kingdom :: General :: OOC-
Jump to: